I really was a hater originally. I used to frown down upon all of those whom purchased, wore, and adored these ugly clogs. But, after years of popularity, the shoes have somewhat become less bothersome to me.
I think there are only a few proper ways to wear Crocs:
1) If you are an infant, or a young child who don’t like having to tie your shoes and or enjoy rolling around in the dirt.
2) You are a gardener who uses them for their original purpose.
3) You attend a very, very liberal arts college such as Reed College or Swarthmore and feel “warm and at home” in the Crocs.
4) You live in an apartment with unsanitary bathroom floors and don’t feel comfortable showering without Crocs on.
5) You are a celebrity and wish to start a “new craze” with little kids by placing them on your children clearly in front of the paps.