I realize that there are larger issues at hand — such as health care coverage and wars in Iraq. This blog however, has always and will continue to fulfill one purpose — to entertain. With that in mind, I will go over my take on who the most attractive are in Hollywood, don’t judge.
10. Taylor Kitsch- There’s something about his rugged look, and his character in Friday Night Lights that just does me in. He’s from the South, he can whip up a good steak I’m sure, and isn’t too sore on the eyes.
9. James Franco- I mean, he’s our generation’s James Dean. He’s sexy, talented, and has a college education. What more could you ask for?
8. Robert Pattinson- I really didn’t want to put Mr. Pattinson on my list, as attractive as I find him, merely because every other girl alive will agree with me on this which bothers me. His flannel shirts, Ray Bans, and unwashed hair just lures me into him, unfortunately his acting does not.
7. Penn Badgley- So, he’s been taken for quite a while now…. which makes me less interested in him. But I like him with Blake Lively — I can’t lie, I would like to take her place on their daily strolls through Greenwich while eating ice cream cones
6. John Legend- I really don’t even need to make my remarks, you already know…. ❤
5. Justin Timberlake- He can sing, he makes clothing, he runs successful restaurants, and did I mention he is beautiful? I think he has the total package — I would love nothing more than to go for one of those early morning LA runs in the mountains with him, just substitute me for JBiel.
4. Tom Brady- He’s flipped flopped with the ladies, but that’s ok, I forgive him. He’s now with Giselle, making them the two most envied people in America. I’m sure their child is going to be ungodly … isn’t that how it always works? Keep repping Massachusetts in football and I will reconsider the duration of my stay.
3. Eric Dane- Granted, he’s gotten into his fair share of deep water this year (cough a threesome cough) but I will say this much — he looks DAMN good in surgical scrubs. Rock on Eric Dane, rock on.
2. Shia LaBeouf- Ok, so maybe he bugged the shit out of me in Even Stevens — the curly hair, the fart pranks, I just didn’t dig it. Something happened, when he went through puberty, he became unbelievably hot. Maybe it’s his chain smoking, or the slovenly dress, or perhaps the broken arms from car crashes — I don’t know what it is, but I am in love. Shia, call me.
1. Ashton Kutcher- I follow him on Twitter… I follow Demi on Twitter…. I look at their Twitpics and envy her more than I should. He is breathtaking, philanthropic, and innovative. He tops my list, without a doubt.