1) START WITH EGGS (REGULAR EGGS, WHITES, OR BEATERS YOUR CHOICE)
3) INCORPORATE ANY COMBINATION OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS
Smoked Salmon (Lox)
- Sauté the veggies of choice in an additional saute pan
- Once cooked to your liking, incorporate them into the already scrambled eggs in the other pan
- Add in your cheeses — however many you desire and scramble all ingredients together. Add the amount of salt and pepper (and dill if you’re adventurous)
- Serve with wheat toast or an English Muffin.
- ENJOY TAYLOR’S EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK