I’m not a big carnivore. I like my chicken, seafood and occasionally seasoned steak, but I wouldn’t go out of my way — let’s put it like that — to eat steak. Being a Jew on Christmas isn’t always the easiest thing to do — in terms of dining and entertainment more specifically. Meat Market, the restaurant my mom suggested, ended up being a quite delicious and exciting meal. Really swank atmosphere, gay men with studded belts taking our orders and TONS of amazing dishes.
I will bullet out for you fine folks, as per usual, my noteworthy suggestions if you ever end up craving meat when on Lincoln Road in Miami.
Noteworthy Dishes to Try:
- Roasted Potato Soup (Soup of the evening, changes daily I presume)
- Sea Bass with Soy Bean Mash, Wild Mushrooms, Sweet Corn Tomato Concasse, Truffle Nage
- 14 Oz Center Cut Prime Steak
- 12 Oz Filet Mignon
- Sauces to try with the steaks: Jack Daniels Garlic Sauce, Cabernet Reduction, ** Horseradish Truffle Sauce — so amazing if you like horseradish, that is of course
- Sides worth trying: ** Truffle creamed corn — oh wow, Parmesan and Roasted Basil Tomatoes, Baked Potato with Bacon, Sour Cream and Chives