Is it me or is this season even better than the last? The musical numbers and song choices are incredible, I am honestly in love with mostly every song featured on the show. Here are the reasons this season is awesome:
1. Jesse — HELLO Jesse is so attractive, a bit shady and has wonderful hair. I would like to be swept off my feet and be twirled in the air by Jesse any day. I don’t think Rachel really likes him but is too afraid Finn will screw her over again so she’s playing the game. I don’t know if I believe Jesse has good intentions but we will see.
2) Mr. Scheuster and Miss. Pillsbury’s Messed Up Dysfunctional Relationship — She’s a prude with OCD, he’s a “slut” recovering from a harsh marital fall- out. I dig it, big time. I think she will eventually fall back in love with him — and why shouldn’t she? All men like a little action every now and then.
3) Kurt coming into his own — I truthfully think Kurt’s character is on its way of becoming one of the most emotionally complex and interesting on the show. Not only is he gay and dealing with the difficulties of his father’s disappointment, but in addition a more “athletic” son in law to be (Fin) adds only more frustration into Kurt’s life.
4) Finn– Need I say more? He is still trying to figure what he wants from Rachel which makes him a compelling (somewhat ditzy) character within the bunch. He wants to be with Rachel at times for she sees the real Finn but at the same time he’s afraid he will get hurt again like he did with Quinn when she was impregnated by Puck.
5) Rachel being the center of male attention and less the center of the vocal — Rachel most definitely is the strongest character on the show — she annoys me in many regards but her singing and acting are incomparable with any of the other characters on the show. I truthfully feel like if Lea Michele were not cast for the role on the show it would have flopped within one season. I love the love triangle forming/ continuing to fester between her, Jesse, and Finn. I wonder who she will decide in the end to be with.